Saturday 14 January 2012

Novice/Learner Driver

I started driving lessons yesterday. It was a nerve wrecking experience but at the same time awesome! I had never driven in my life before yesterday and for me I think I left it too late.

You may ask, why now? Well... as a new mother (baby is 15 months, so Im not exactly new), I think it is important for me to be mobile. As it is now I have to always wait for hubby before I can go shopping, go visiting friends and family who live quite a distance away and he has also gotten  to the stage where he wants his freedom and not be a driver.

So back to my driving lesson, the instructor is quite good and called me a natural :-). The car never stalled and I change my gears effortlessly. I had 2 hours of lessons yesterday and today I had another 2 hours. In total this has cost me £80!! quite an expensive venture if I must add. I'm not complaining after-all its for the greater good (greater good?).

I'm so excited and cant wait to start driving confidently. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. all dat best!
    i also blogged about my driving experience. u can check it out here- http://alotedbabe.blogspot.com/2008/09/desperate-driver.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun I will check it out now

    ReplyDelete