Saturday 28 January 2012

Hectic, Busy, STOP!

These past few days has been so busy for me that I feel drained!! I had training scheduled in our offices outside London, so I had to do a bit of travelling over two days. I guess what also made it tiring was the fact that I didn't know what to expect, had to also train a bunch of engineers on new processes which they were in some ways resistant to.

I prayed to God to make it a smooth training event and he did wonders! Not only did I get good reviews on the evaluation forms, they were receptive to the new processes too. Thank God for that!

Due to all the travelling and stress, I have been hit by the flu! hopefully I will feel better before the weekend is over.

Lesson I learnt from the week is to commit all into God's hands and he will do that which we cannot do.

1 comment:

  1. e ya pele dia.. Yes o.. our affairs are safe in God's hands

    by d way we are having a give away on the soulsistas blog with 2 amazing must read books.

    do check it out
    http://soulsistasheart.blogspot.com/2012/01/soulsistas-book-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete