Thursday 9 February 2012

Prayer Works

4 days ago I wrote about the decisions I had to make (here) and how crucial it is that I make the right ones. I worried all night and decided that worrying wouldnt result into anything, so I did what everyone should do! I went on my knees. I prayed to God and surrendered it all into his hands. Prior to my post I had embarked on a 21 day fast and waited on God for direction and guidance. Surprisingly after the fast I didnt see any visible result hence why I went into worry mode. A friend of mine provided a link to this blog on what to do when waiting on God, it is a really helpful resource and provides insight into the waiting process.

 So back to my testimony, it turns out that  God had other plans. He gave me better than what I was praying for. He opened my eyes to another opportunity I would never have considered and voila one problem solved!!

2 comments:

  1. hey praise be to God!
    calling you for the full gist now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav line is "it turns out that God had other plans."

    Isn't it remarkable that His plans usually turn out better when we look back? Hard to see it when we're going through though. Learning to trust Him would make it easier for us, I guess.

    I'm happy for you

    ReplyDelete